Monday, May 3, 2010

These are a few of our favorite things...

May is here and I thought a fun thing to do this month on our family blog would be to share some of our family's favorite things! Everyday is such a blessing and there just so happens to be some things that make life a little sweeter for the Mitchell family. So, each day in May, I will try to share one on the blog.

1. We LOVE festivals! The food, the fun, the sights and sounds, the entertainment, the cute booths and the time spent together as a family can't be beat! If there are funnel cakes...I will be there! Ha!

Here are some upcoming festivals in Birmingham that you might be interested in:
First Friday Festival in Downtown Gadsden-May 7
Dog Daze in Trussville-May 14 & 15
BBQ and Blues Festival at Tannenhill State Park-May 22
Alabaster CityFest-June 5
Black and Blue Berry Festival at Petals From The Past-June 19
Southside City Fest-July 17

Please let me know if you have any favorites that I failed to mention. Message me if you are planning to go to any of these and maybe we can meet up and enjoy some time together!

No comments: