Monday, May 24, 2010

#16 Kids Eat Free!


16. We love to eat out and we love free things (who doesn't?)! Now that Ansley is eating table food, it is really nice to find places where kids can eat free! My friend recently sent me a list of some Birmingham restaurants where kids eat free. I also consulted mykidseatfree.com (you can type in any state/city). Here is a list of what I have found so far...
*Note: I think all of these require an adult purchase.

Everyday:
Chappy's Deli (ages 6 and under), O'Charley's

Sunday:
Jason's Deli, Firehouse Subs, Steak n' Shake, Indigo Joes, Locos Deli and Pub, Q'doba

Monday:
Applebees, Red Robin (5-9 p.m.), Buffalo Wild Wings (5-8 p.m.), Golden Corral

Tuesday:
Moe's, Chick-Fil-A (5:30-7:30 p.m.), Lonestar Steakhouse, Denny's, Backyard Burger, Red Robin (5-9 p.m.), Pizza Hut (6-8 p.m.), Roly Poly

Wednesday:
Firehouse Subs

Thursday:
Backyard Burger, Captain D's

Friday:

Saturday:
Denny's, Salsarita's, Steak n' Shake

No comments: