Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trimming The Tree...

Tonight, we decorated our Christmas tree. As a bedtime story, we read The Pine Tree Parable. I've had this book since I was little and I have always loved reading it to my students each year. This year I was excited to share it with my little one!


This year, since Ansley is very mobile and curious, we decided to only put one tree up instead of two and to put our tree in the dining room instead of in the living room. This way, all three of us can enjoy our tree without having to worry too much about our little explorer getting too close to it (she never goes into the dining room). As I type this, I am now thinking...yeah she never goes into the dining room because there is nothing exciting in the dining room...until now! Ha! Only time will tell how curious she will be about the tree!

No comments: