Monday, February 23, 2009

Friends Baby Shower

My wonderful friends, Brandi, Ashley, and Annie hosted a baby shower for me last Sunday. I value their friendship so much and appreciate them making the shower so special for me. I have learned so much about motherhood from them. They are all amazing mommies and I am so grateful I have them in my life. Thanks, Brandi, for opening your beautiful home for the shower. I wish I had taken more pictures but I was too busy chatting with the girls! Thanks to everyone who took the time to be there. I appreciate your sweet gifts for Ansley and your precious friendship! I love you all! As you can see, Ansley got some great baby items! She will enjoy her Baby Einstein blocks, wooden maze, bath products, initialed burp cloths, sleep positioner, and Tiny Love play mat! Thanks also to those of you who couldn't make it but sent your congratulations and more gifts for Ansley. Julianna, the digital thermometer, diaper rash cream, and bottle drying rack we received in the mail will be so useful! Thanks everyone for blessing us!







2 comments:

Alexis said...

so sweet!! you've got some amazing friends!
i love you :)

The Greenfields said...

that is sweet. wish i could have been there!