Monday, December 8, 2008

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

On Sunday, November 23 we had our first baby shower. It was hosted by my sister, Kerri, and my good friend, Laurie. It was held at Kerri’s house. Thank you girls both so much for all your hard work and preparation to make our first baby shower so special. Kerri, thank you for opening your gorgeous home and for all the details that made the event so beautiful! Many of my friends from high school and college were able to attend. It was also wonderful to have my mom and both of my grandmothers there. I was surrounded by pink and the cutest girly things you have ever seen! I was so blessed to have my family and some of my dearest friends there to celebrate this special occasion with me. Their prayers, love, friendship, encouragement, and generosity are such a blessing to us as we begin this new journey! I love you girls so much!









No comments: