Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a...GIRL!

Yes, that's right friends, we're having a girl. Oh wow are we excited. In fact, we already got our first presents from my (Jon) mom and sister. Can I just say how amazed I am at the technology of an ultrasound machine! We were able to see her move around, suck her thumb, play with her ear, and wave at us...okay, she didn't wave at us. I also got to feel her move last night.

After the ultrasound we went to my parents house and Rachel made us a huge dinner...not only that but Karen's parents came in town and surprised us. It was almost like we were having the baby! Anyways, let the fun begin because we will have nothing but the best for daddy's little girl.

6 comments:

Alexis said...

i am just so excited for you guys!! i know that you (jon) have always wanted a little girl...you two are going to be fabulous parents and this little girl is so lucky to have you both!! congratulations...i love y'all!!!

annieck said...

That's SO great!!! Now Karen can shop, shop, shop until her little heart's content!!!
YEA!!! Can't wait to meet that baby girl!

Ole Miss Mom said...

Congratulations Karen and Jon!!!! Little girls are so much fun...I still treat them like my real life baby dolls sometimes! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness!!!!!! We are excited for you guys!

~Vinny and Alisha

Leslie said...

Ohhhh Karen, I think this sweet thing already has Jon wrapped! :D Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet her! May the pink begin!

Brandi said...

Little girls are so much fun! We are so excited for your growing family. Hannah Claire is excited for a new playmate! We need some more girls at our get-togethers.