Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sleeved Bibs Scavenger Hunt

Several months ago, my cousin-in-law Leslie, passed down two sleeved bibs to me that her daughter used when she was a toddler. I have fallen in love with the sleeved bib! Ansley's outfits (and arms) stay mess free and the beloved pocket catches all those lovely crumbs that are the result of an up and coming self-feeder! Everywhere we go, friends (and strangers) are asking me where they can get a similar bib. I knew it was from the maker "I-Play" according to the tag but I have searched and can no longer find an exact match anywhere online (as these bibs were made several years ago) that can be ordered. However, I have found a twin that I think will be possibly be...dare I say...even better! So, I thought I would share my new find with my friends...
Bumkins Waterproof Sleeved Bibs

* Made of Bumkins' proprietary waterproof fabric
* Stain and odor resistant
* Tie closure (I think I will like this better than the velcro closure I have now)
* Features catch-all pocket
* Machine washable, hang dry
* Measures 13.5" across chest, 12.5" from neck down, 32" cuff to cuff.
* Sized to fit 6 months - 2+ years
* Lead Safe, PVC, BPA, Phthalate & Vinyl Free
Price: $14.95

2 comments:

The Chiaramontes said...

Thanks for posting this! I was actually thinking about these yesterday! What store do you get them at? Or do you order it online?

Karen said...

I am just going to order them online so that I can pick the fabric I want. They are cheaper on the Bumkin website than in the stores as far as I have seen!