Friday, April 3, 2009

Update on Ansley

I had a doctor's appointment today (Friday). I am now 40 weeks and 6 days! I am still measuring 3 cm., 75% effaced, and her head is at 0 station. Ansley is definitely teaching us patience. I am so thankful that I still feel wonderful and that she is healthy and doing well. I am still wanting things to progress naturally in hopes that we can avoid induction. So, we will continue to wait on her. The doctor will not let me go past 42 weeks due to the placenta aging. So, I do have an induction scheduled for Thursday, April 9 at 5:30 a.m. if she does not make an appearance before then. We hope to be announcing her birth very soon! Thank you all for your continued prayers and encouragement!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

It just goes to show that she is going to be just as independent as HC. We thought we knew what was going to happen but she had other plans. Sweet baby Ansley already showing her tenacity. Love it! We are praying for you guys and can't wait to meet Ansley

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen. I just wanted to tell you that we will be praying for all three of you tomorrow morning.

Love,
Jon and Meg West