Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tick Tock Goes The Clock


Time is ticking, Ansley!! We are ready for you!! Only 2 days until Ansley's due date. Of course, we know this really means nothing! I go to the doctor tomorrow at 3:15 and we will see how much I am dialated/effaced. I have been at 1 1/2 cm. and 50% effaced for two weeks now. I am hoping I have made some progress. Thankfully, I still feel wonderful and am continuing to work everyday and go about life as usual. Jon and I are very anxious to meet our daughter. I really cannot describe the excitement, thrill, and anticipation Jon and I share. Please keep us in your prayers over the next few days (I hope not weeks!) as we await her arrival. Pray that we will have peace, that things can progress naturally, that my parents and sister will make it from Georgia in time for the birth, and that things will go safely and smoothly. This will likely be my last post before the birth. Look for pictures to come soon!

5 comments:

The Greenfields said...

well little ansley girl- i picked today as your due date, so make your auntie rachel proud and come before midnight!!!
can't wait to "meet" her

annieck said...

I picked Saturday, but I'm really leaning toward Tuesday. Do you know that most babies are born on Tuesdays? Can't wait to meet that sweet girl!

Leslie said...

I called you tonight just in case and wanted to see how you were feeling! Email about your appt. tomorrow!

annieck said...

Come on, Ansley! You must come on Saturday. I must win. ;)
I'm going to call you today and see how you're doing, my sweet friend!

Matt, Debby and Sarah Grace said...

Today's the day that I hoped Baby Ansley would arrive into this world. I'm praying for you today baby Ansley. We can't wait to meet you!