Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toddler Table

Ansley currently has a fascination with little tables and chairs. While on our way to GA recently, we stopped at the Georgia Welcome Center, and she went right in, sat down at this little Cabbage Patch Kids table and started coloring like she owned the place! I LOVE this picture...to me she actually looks like a CPK!

Jon and I are wanting to get her a little table where she can sit to color and do crafts. I would love suggestions on where to find table/chair sets that aren't too pricey. Does anyone know where I might find one that is a dark espresso color so it would match her nursery?

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hannah Claire got a table from Toys R Us last year. She loves it! The one we got is white with different color chairs (looks a lot like the Pottery Barn Kids one but a lot less expensive). They may have a darker one but I'm not sure. It wipes clean with soap & water and has been very durable. I would highly recommend it!

Karen said...

Awesome! I will check it out. Thanks, Brandi!