Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Toddling into Toddlerhood

It's offical...Ansley is WALKING (just 10 days before her first birthday)! I can't believe I can now call her a "toddler". She has been walking with her walking toys since December and taking small steps as she cruised from one piece of furniture to the next but today it finally clicked in her little mind (and legs)! The best part is that when Jon picked her up from school today she walked all the way across the room to him for the very first time and then when I came home from work today she walked across the room to me and lifted her arms for me to pick her up! I am so thankful we both got to enjoy her first "real" steps today! We were even able to capture a video of her walking and send it to our family so they could share in our joy! I promise to post a video of her as soon as I can upload it...I have to admit it's pretty precious!

"Ansley, may the Lord watch over your comings and your goings both now and forever." Psalm 121:8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved watching her walk! a precious video i will always remember! can't wait to see the "toddler" in person! p.s. love the new blog design!!! love~kerri

The Hairstons said...

SO EXCITING! She's growing too fast!!

The Greenfields said...

um anxiously awaiting some sort of video!!!