Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Recent Pictures

Ansley's Month 10 smilebox is in the works to be sent out on her 10 month "birthday" which is February 9th (I know all of you are holding your breath in anticipation!). Ha! However, my sweet sister-in-law always has a difficult time getting the pictures to download from smilebox and she recently told me that she needs to see some new pictures of her niece, Miss Ansley. So, Rachel, here are the latest...
Here she is for her 10 month picture in her rocker. Can you tell she is anxious to climb out of the rocker and get on the move?!

I just had to post this picture. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Jenny, who so graciously loans me Sienna's clothes I never have to buy Ansley any clothes. The Children's Place had all their winter clothes on sale for $2.99 this past weekend. I could not pass up this amazing opportunity to get Ansley a few sweaters and things she can wear the next few months. I got $210 worth of clothes for $50! What a blessing!

Check out her two little bottom teeth...

Here she is doing her new favorite thing...getting into cabinets in the kitchen!

Here she is in a rare moment of "stillness"! She really does love books!

3 comments:

The Greenfields said...

wow, i can 't believe she looks so much bigger than when we left! seriously. i love her-= she's just a doll baby! oh there is just so much fun ahead, i love her little personality coming to life more and more. i just wish i could squeeze her. and AWESOME with the deals at children's place!! cute stuff! i love the sweater in the top picture!

Brandi said...

That little girl is just precious. As I was looking at the pictures HC proclaimed in a very LOUD voice "baby". Great job on the deals. We just got some stuff for next year. I love deals!

Elaine said...

oh my goodness Karen she is so precious. thank you for putting pictures up. i miss her so much. the clothes you got look so cute. i love good deals like that. continue taking lots of pictures. they are so much fun to look at. elaine