Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October in Pictures

These past few weeks, we have kept busy spending time with family and friends and celebrating some very special occasions. I have also enjoyed sharing my favorite time of the year with my students at school. Some highlights of the month have included:
-Celebrating our close friend, Brandi's, 30th Birthday
-Celebrating Laurie and Dennis' Wedding
-Our Neighborhood Fall Festival (we took Josiah and Caleb who enjoyed decorating cupcakes)
-Live CD recording at our church
-Trick or Treating around our neighborhood with friends
-Fall crafts in my classroom
-Celebrating Red Ribbon/Drug Free Week with my students
-Discussing the election with my students and having them vote during Red Ribbon Week to "elect" to be drug free













1 comment:

The Greenfields said...

fun pictures. that little monkey baby is TOO cute :) :). we've had a great month being close to you guys!!